25.12.12

Europe Trip highlights


It was my second trip to Europe and this time I visited Italy and Germany. I landed at Malpensa international airport during last week of November and I was lucky to  be in 4-8 C. I was told that the temperature goes minus during this time of the winter.
It was a business trip and  I visited small towns  at the borders of Switzerland like Dormio, Telio.My guest took me to Switzerland as well for a ride.
The season for Christmas was already started with the decorations in most of the shops.I observed a church every 1 -2 km distance in this part of the world. But the young people usually do not go to church. In one church, I observed only white hair people for the mass and 3-4 were young.
I was in Dusserdolf, Germany for a conference for three days. I searched the places by myself to go around  and really liked by the information systems. It was visual displays.
Traffic systems were very much disciplined. On the same road, people cross,trams move and cars and buses move around.
Was thinking when we in india will have similar systems getting implemented…….