6.7.12

Just missed accidents

1.       I think year 1998: Myself  and Naveen Lobo went to attend the school day at Rosa Mystica, kaikamba. We went by Local bus from Kaikamba and got down at Rosa Mystica bus stand.I was excited to get in and started crossing the road blindly. There was a Ambassador car coming at high speed from Mangalore was at little distance from me. Since it was night, headlights of the car were on and i could not gauge the speed of the car.I crossed 30% of the road more or less and realised that the car was coming at high speed and decided to run. But... at that moment Naveen realised that i will end up trouble  pulled me back to the same end by holding my hand  swiftly. I realised only seconds after that i missed an major accident.

2.       Coimbatore: It was 2006 and i had TVS star city motor bike. As a young lad, there was always a passion to ride the bike at high speed.But this case happened when  i was moving slowly otherwise, i think this blog would not have been created for you to read.
The express buses in Coimbatore are a disatster. They  drive so recklessly and one has to be very cautious  while driving on highways. I was riding perfectly on the left side of the road which is my lane and  now saw a bus overtaking another bus in front of me. I switvhec on he  the lights but it never made any impact on the  bus driver. He was rushing to overtake the bus and i was almost right in front. There was lot of grass to the left of the road and i had no other option but to suddenly move the bike  towards the grass. Luckily  it was not drainage and  was a flat area. This averted another major tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment